Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

SUNDAY BEST - MOLECULE COLONY

He blitzkrieged onto my blog like a supernova, introducing himself as a “colony of molecules”, with lofty goals of using his mind to make breakthroughs in the realm of health as well as to communicate in more internal ways. My imagination was fuelled and I fast became a follower of Molecule Colony’s Poetic Incidents.
A second blog soon followed, a book writing project that resembled Nikolai Gogol’s “Diary of a Madman” detailing his life as a schizophrenic. Then just as suddenly as he burst onto the blog-sphere, he disappeared. His parting words – titled All Cured (in his blog "At My Brain") - were: "New insights have been made, all my experiences were real, it’s a weird place, this universe, more to follow. The book project in its present form is abandoned, don’t know yet how and when I’ll present the story.”

Occasionally I think of him, and indeed, the fact that he has stuck in my mind means that his writing was poignant enough to deserve a slot on "SUNDAY BEST".

* * * * * * * * * *


Mar 12, 2010
Me and Her  - by Molecule Colony

she is visual and silent, I'm more the language oriented type
she talks seldom, but her words are of great poetry and deep with meaning
sometimes also simple and repetitive
depending on whether she expresses herself or talks to me
I, on the other hand, am always immersed in thought
which I sometimes craft into word combinations of the highest complexity
also my métier is sound and rhythm
which is where language comes from and a subset of which it is
for her all this is a black inapprehensible nothing
dangerous and frightening, but also admirable and attracting
she wants to learn so much of it
being of the highest beauty, filled with multifarious vision
colors and shapes of the abstractest quality
the glorious heaven of sheer enlightenment
sometimes giving images with endless symbolic wisdom
I want to see so much of her

she is my right brain, I am her left

Posted by moleculeColony at 11:29 6 comments

Mar 10, 2010
Lucid Dream - By Molecule Colony

entering this big dated building
everything clean, spacious and empty
an air of destruction
it's the railway station they take down this year
and where I younger passed many times long ago

people did not mind me, until
approaching four women sitting in a room
they asked me what I do
answer: a dreamer looking at things
they said they can not see
their faces contort with no eyes
I said I will teach them.

WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS COLONY OF MOLECULES? READ EITHER POETIC INCIDENTS OR AT MY BRAIN...AND COMMENT... WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE CAN GET THIS ENIGMATIC CREATIVE MADMAN TO START BLOGGING AGAIN.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read his posts just like you recommended (that sounds as if you were a teacher or something...) and, I have to say, his writings are amazing. It's also a bit scary to read it and be amazed by it, knowing at the same time, how strange and horrible place is a mind of a schizophrenic. I took few psychiatry lectures, read some books etc etc, but I have to say - it's fascinating and frightening at the same time.

Purple Cow said...

I am not a teacher, but a student of life, Misery.

I find his writing enigmatic, scary and creative. I only wish there was more of it.

Phoenix said...

I tend to keep my distance from bloggers like this (it hits a little too close to home sometimes, and I must confess I find wildly unpredictable people quite terrifying) but his words are nevertheless quite beautiful and haunting. I hope wherever he is, he is doing well, and thriving, and creating all the more beautiful chaos wherever he goes.

Purple Cow said...

Oh Phoenix...that's the beauty of blogging...the safe distance.

Anyway, in art, I think craziness helps...see Sylvia Plath, Gogol and so many other writers plagued by insanity...Or were they insane? Maybe they can just see things we can't. That's the conclusion Molecule Colony reached... That what he experienced was real. Who are we to doubt another person's reality? Especially one that is so well expressed and evidently intelligent.

Sadako said...

Love your poems!

Purple Cow said...

Not mine Sadako. Each Sunday I have decided to showcase posts that I consider worthwhile. These two belong to Molecule Colony. (incase you did not read the intro)...