Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MEN'S MINDS

A three-year-old boy was examining his testicles while taking a bath.

"Mom," he asked. "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.

At first appearance this may sound like a joke. But it really isn't funny. I think that this is how men were made to think. Mine doesn't and it's a worry. Either he is faulty or all other men are...

In the early stages of love I thought that he never took his eyes off me even when a sexy bombshell walked  by only because we were still on the throngs of passion. Now though, after 12 years of marriage, there is no excuse.

He should be leering at women like men were meant to so that I can have the excuse to whine and get jealous and compete and get out of this rut. So how come mine thinks with his mind and is always indecently decent?

My girlfriends think I'm lucky. When they speak about men they are always sure to include exclusion clauses when it comes to my husband. A real "gentleman" they say! But had I wanted "gentleman" would I really have chosen a GREEK husband?

So I think we have a problem. Either way, there would be a problem. But this, too, is a problem nomatter how you look at it.

No comments: