Thankfully there are posts like the one I just read on one of my favourite blogs - Archive Fire - that I just had to share. I couldn't have said it any better myself...
CLICK HERE TO READ! And maybe you can even become a follower...just a suggestion.
Oh, and here are some ideas of things to do...
* Watch BBC series "Planet Earth" to help you rethink some aspects of waste and pollution you produce in the world. (Hint: Turn off the lights!)
* Calculate your ecological footprint and learn how to reduce your impact on the world. Calculate your Ecological Footprint BY CLICKING HERE!
* Adopt an acre, rescue a reef, donate money to a green cause.
* Change your appliances to more ecologically friendly ones.
* I'm going to definitely attend French MEP Daniel Cohn-Bendit's lecture on green strategies at the Athens Concert Hall on Wednesday. Maybe you can buy one of his books.
Any other ideas? What will you be doing?
Come on, inspire me!